Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bookmarks Galore Again!

front view
So far, I am still reading a couple of books right now and looking for more. In the mean time, I have been letting out that creative spark by making more and more bookmarks. Three have been finished and 2 are already in the process of being made. I want to sell them but I am still debating whether or not I want to deal with Etsy fees or worse...rejection from any one in particular. Although, I do know I will be handing out a few free ones to friends and family in hope they will spread the word but I can never know unless I step forward and make a choice. I am thinking selling some at my local flea market and see if it becomes popular. As for now, I will continue reading, reviewing, drawing and philosophizing.


til next review/rambling,
Miss Bobo
the back view

No comments:

Post a Comment